These are courses for Military, Paramilitary, and other Security Agencies.
TRAINING OF MILITARY AND PARA-MILITARY
The military (Army, Navy and Airforce)and para-military (Police, EFCC, NIA, DIA, NSCDC, Correctional, Road Safety, NDLEA, etc are being trained by the Centre in the following activities:
- Rope Obstacle, Assault, Wall & Beam, Parachute, Rock Climbing and Abseiling, Watermanship, Plateau Scheme, Team Building, Camp Craft, Initiative Test, Observation and Scavenger Hunt Test, Training Expedition, Lectures on Topical Issues, etc.
IMPACT OF CENTRE’S TRAINING ON THE PARTICIPANTS
- Instill leadership qualities of self-discipline, self-reliance, team work for effective performance of their duties.
- Instill qualities of patriotism, courage, self-confidence and self-sustenance and survival.
EXPECTED OUTCOME OF THE TRAINING
At the end of the training, the participants are able to:
- Gain practical and theoretical aspects of time management.
- Gain the spirit of tolerance, patience, and sense of responsibility.
- Acquire necessary skills for effective team work.
- Rediscover their leadership qualities necessary for the development of their organization.
- Gain physical fitness, self-confidence and endurance necessary for fighting insecurity in the country such as insurgency and terrorism.
- Build their confidence and remove the fear of height, water and making them to become flexible, agile and fit.
- Gain mutual trust and confidence.
- Learn how to coordinate and plan their activities in order to achieve the objective of their organization.
- Gain mutual relationship with regards to civilian/military relationship.